Lincoln Sheriff Lake Patrol
 
Tuesday, 02 September 2014
Lincolnton, NC
Last Update: 2:25pm Sep 2, 2014 EDT
TodayTomorrowThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMonday
Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 50%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Thunderstorms
Hi 92°F
Lo 69°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 90°F
Lo 68°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 88°F
Lo 68°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 88°F
Lo 68°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 88°F
Lo 67°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 85°F
Lo 66°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 81°F
This observation is more than 53586 hours old
Thunderstorm Heavy Rain Fog/MistThunderstorm heavy rain fog/mist, 69°F, wind is variable at 6 mph, barometric pressure is 30.02" (1014.2 mb), visibility is 6 miles (Last Updated on Jul 22, 10:53 pm EDT)
Photo Galleries
Webdesign by Webmedie.dk Ny hjemmeside