The forms are in PDF format. You may view, save, print and complete the form and return it to Environmental Health.

Environmental Health Complaints:

Food Service Applications:

Construct a new facility or remodel or assume an existing facility

Buying or assuming an existing facility with no interruption in operation

Political subdivisions of the State, operated by volunteers that prepare or serve food in conjunction with amateur athletic events or for establishments operated by organizations that are exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) or section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code

Food Service Affiliated with and Endorsed by a Transitory Fair, Carnival, Circus, Festival or Public Exhibition

To be completed by event organizers where there are two or more temporary food establishments

For TFE vendors to help prepare temporary food establishment for opening

Lodging and Institution Applications:

Hotel, motel, Bed and Breakfast Homes and Bed and Breakfast Inns

Resident, Summer and Primitive Camps

Home for which a license or certification for payment is obtained from DHHS

Public Swimming Pools:

Tattooing Permit:

This form allows tattoo artists to apply for required tattooing permits.

Child Care Centers, Schools and Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention

Septic Systems and Wells:

New Permit Application Forms

The forms are to notify Environmental Health of work to improve, repair or construct new wells and wastewater systems.

Owner's Legal Representative Authorization

Registration Form For Certified Well Contractors

This form is for registering certified well contractors.

Service Request/Work Order Form

This form is to request an inspection or other service.