Lincoln County recognizes the challenges imposed on our community due to COVID-19. Officials continue to work carefully and diligently to provide the best guidance and resource assistance as possible.
This page has been assembled to provide the latest updates on information and resources available to our citizens and businesses. By working together, we as a community will remain strong.
The Lincoln County Health Department releases the current data for Covid-19 cases for the county. This information is current as of the date of this release and may have some differences with the state’s Dashboard due to delays in data entry or undetermined designations for some data areas. To date, Covid-19 cases for Lincoln County are:
|Positive Active Cases||Positive Recovered Cases||Deaths||Percent of Population Partially Vaccinated||Percent of Population Fully Vaccinated|
- In regards to identified deaths for Lincoln County, 36 are related to congregate care facilities.
- Due to the delay of out-of-county deaths reported to us by the state, the death total for Lincoln County only reflects cases confirmed by documentation. Over time we expect to see an increase in the death total for Lincoln County as documentation is received.
- As a reminder, the number of active cases reported on Tuesdays include new cases received over a four day period.
- Due to the continued decrease of active cases in Lincoln County and the increased availability of the COVID vaccine, the final infographic will be released on Friday, June 18th. Additionally, weekly press release updates will be discontinued beginning July 1.
- Continuance of control measures around the “3 W’s” is strongly encouraged to reduce the risk of transmission within our community.